2-Step or 4-Step Large Group Simulation.
This presentation event is obtained as an optional purchase for use with multiple Car Factory Kits. The 4-step simulation is designed to train large, but variable sized, groups of participants in the four main flow methods. It is perfect for supply chain training seminars or support departments who need to understand the lean concepts and influence their department may have on the success of the value stream.
The team set up is variable between 5 and 13 people each with hands-on participation for each Car Factory Kit used. Additional process points for head light and tail light assembly are added to the simulation using stick-on red and yellow dots.
The 84-page facilitator guide allows up to three Car Factory Kits to be run simultaneously for a maximum of 39 participants with hands-on time accommodated. A single facilitator can easily control the teams, provided the participant placemats located on the CD are printed and distributed. However, at least one helper is recommended with group size over 20.
REQUIRED KIT MATERIAL
Kits are sold separately. Requires one Deluxe -Level Kit minimum, and can support up to two additional Companion or Basic Kits. That is a total of three Car Factory Kits in some combination. See Compatible Products for a selection of options.
Note: New in 2017 - The Large Group Simulation presentation files and printable materials are included on the Grand Simulation Package DVD.
Event time is approximately 30 minutes per simulation run. The simple version uses event #1 and #4 for a time of one hour plus additional time for presentations, if any are used. If all 4 runs are used, allow at least two hours plus any presentation time. Room size should be large training room or conference center with table space for each participant.
Large Group Simulation Package
- Large Group Simulation Package used to expand the Car Factory Simulation event for up to 39 participants.
Deluxe Lean Factory Simulation Car Kit
- The Deluxe Car Kit presents the five principles of Lean Manufacturing through comprehensive lecture presentations and hands-on simulations.
Basic Lean Factory Simulation Car Kit
- The LeanMan Basic Kit offers the more experienced Lean Principles trainer with a simple set of car factory materials to be used to support his or her own training plan.
Companion Lean Factory Simulation Car Kit
- The Companion Car Kit contains a Basic Car Kit for the Car Factory hands-on LEAN simulation plus PowerPoint files for the 2-step and 4-step simulation exercise to get you started.
Deluxe PLUS HEIJUNKA Lean Factory Simulation Package
- The Heijunka Simulation develops a visualization of mixed-mode work flow and the lean planning function to manage capacity and assure on-time delivery.
Deluxe PLUS KANBAN Lean Factory Simulation Package
- The Kanban Simulation integrates two great products into one single double-deep container, providing an excellent training range from beginner to advanced.
Deluxe PLUS VSM Lean Factory Simulation Package
- The Value Stream Map simulation provides a look at the influences of LEAN on each point process along a 9 point door-to-door value stream.
Deluxe Double Car Factory Kit
LeanMan Grand Simulation Package
The LeanMan Grand Simulation Package is a reduced cost recombination of the Deluxe Car Factory Simulation plus the VSM, the Kanban and the Heijunka simulation events conveniently packaged into two double-deep containers. This combination package saves over $480 if all included items were purchased separately.